- This event has passed.
Umrah Tour 2019
Are you in pursuit of peace? Do you need an Emaan (Faith) boost? Do you want to be the special guest of your Creator?
Insha-Allah (God-willing), the Albanian Australian Islamic Society (AAIS) is hosting the first ever ‘AAIS Umrah Tour’ from 5 to 17 February 2019.
In what will be the 50th year anniversary of Melbourne’s first Mosque (Built in 1969), the AAIS Executive Committee is requesting an expression of interest from 15 AAIS members to mark this special occasion in the journey of a lifetime!
This life changing trip will include the following:
· Performance of Umrah (minor pilgrimage) with Imam/Tour Guides
· Daily prayers in the world’s Holiest Mosques
· Jumuah Prayers in Makkah and the City of the Prophet (pbuh) in Medinah
· Islamic Historical Sightseeing Tours
· 5 Star hotels with daily Breakfast included
Key criteria for this spiritual journey:
· Age 15+ (i.e. adult supervision not required)
· Current Valid Passport
· Fit and healthy for travel
· Available for 12 Days in FEB 2018*
· Females interested must be accompanied by a mahram (male family member)
· Total fee of approximately $3,000* per person (payment plans available)
· Travel insurance is necessary and must be purchased at an additional expense.
· Deposit (non refundable) is required to secure your position on this blessed journey
If you would like to express your interest and/or in need of any further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAA