- This event has passed.
Umrah Tour: Info Session
Are you in pursuit of peace? Do you need an emaan (faith) boost? Do you want to be the special guest of your Creator?
The Albanian Australian Islamic Society (AAIS) will be holding an information session this Friday 23 November, 8.30pm at its Youth Centre for the first ever AAIS Umrah Tour from 5 to17 February 2019, insha-Allah!
In what will be the 50th year anniversary of Melbourne’s first Mosque (established in 1969), the AAIS Executive Committee has limited positions for 15 AAIS members to mark this special occasion with the journey of a lifetime
This life changing trip will include the following:
· Performance of Umrah (minor pilgrimage) with Imam/Tour Guides
· Daily prayers in the world’s Holiest masjids
· Jumuah Prayers in Makkah and the City of the Prophet (pbuh) in Medinah
· Islamic Historical Sightseeing Tours
· 5 Star hotels with daily Breakfast included
Key criteria for this spiritual journey:
· Age 15+ (i.e. adult supervision not required)
· Current Valid Passport
· Fit and healthy for travel
· Available for travel from 5 -17 FEB 2019
· Females interested must be accompanied by a mahram (male family member)
· Total fee of approximately $3,000* per person (payment plans available)
· Travel insurance is necessary and must be purchased at an additional expense.
· $100 deposit (non refundable) is required to secure your position on this blessed journey
All questions and expressions of interest, including full name and contact details, are to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications strictly close Friday 23 November 2018